All Shapes and Sizes Welcome!
Like our rugby, everyone is welcome and CRFC commercial support comes in all shapes and sizes. Below are just some of the ways you can PARTNER with us.
- Playing Kit. You can advertise your business with any of our five senior teams, five youth teams or six mini teams.
- Pitch hoardings. Hoardings around the 1st XV pitch and clubhouse offer permanent brand exposure at our busy Mill Road HQ.
- Playing equipment. Running nearly thirty teams requires a lot of balls, bags, bibs and other baggage. You can help provide equipment for the team or teams of your choice.
- Fixture card. Gold Partners and above have their logo included.
- Partner directory. List your services to our many members who are always keen to support the people who support our club.
- Web presence. Our CRFC web site is one of the most visited in UK rugby. Silver partners and above get web recognition.
- Email advertising. We now allow controlled promotion to our database of over 1,000 members. They are profiled too to ensure you get the right message to the right people.
- Match balls. Buy a Match ball for a home fixture. In return you get publicity on match day and a miniature CRFC match ball for your office.
- Youth festivals. We run several incredibly popular festivals which are great if you want to support youth sport. Rain and mud optional extras.
- Club sections. Supporting our Senior, Youth or Minis ensures prominent exposure on all playing kit. As premium partners other benefits accrue too.
- Playing teams. You can now align yourself with the team of your choice. This means you get kit advertising, web promotion and other benefits.
- Players. All 1st XV players are now available for partnership too. Players and partners are listed on both web site and match programmes.
- Reciprocal services. We’re always keen to talk to businesses that supply the goods and services we need in return for partnership recognition.
- Team volunteers. we run 10 commercial teams and need more people to help. If your business can provide time to help run ours, then please get in touch.
- Corporate membership. Joining CRFC as a corporate member allows you to use all our facilities. Membership also enable you to apply for International tickets.
- Match sponsorship. Our lunches are legendary. Benefits include match programme advert and promotion in the clubhouse.
- Adult recruitment. We don’t pay players but we do help them find work if moving into the area. Posting your vacancies on our web site costs £0 but is a massive help.
- Youth apprenticeships. We’re always keen to help keep our youth players stay local when making the move into work. Your apprenticeships can help them do this.
- Players. We’re keen to reward player commitment through our ‘Man of the Match’ programme.
- Volunteers. We also try to recognise our many volunteers. This could just be a meal out or a bottle of wine but is always appreciated.
Many of the above opportunities are limited by number and time so if interested please see the 'Get in Touch' page on the left.